Strong corporate governance is an integral part of the core values of Saudia Dairy and Foodstuff Co. (“SADAFCO” or the “Company”). SADAFCO has established processes and controls to balance the relationship between the various stakeholders, and always strives to maintain high standards of governance within Its commitment to maximize the added value of the Company. This is achieved through, without limitation, the following:
- Compliance with the G20/OECD Principles of Corporate Governance.
- Ensure that mechanisms are in place to enhance the effectiveness of internal control and risk management.
- Securing the mechanisms that enhance internal control and risk management.
- Strengthening the Company’s role in social and environmental responsibility.
- Compliance with the Corporate Governance Regulations issued by the Capital Market Authority and related regulations; In addition to adopting international best practices in the field of governance.
SADAFCO strives to maintain the highest standards of ethics & integrity across the Company.
The Company has implemented effective controls to uphold business ethics and integrity, including policies and initiatives to prevent bribery & corruption, and whistle-blower protection, etc. All of these policies are available on the Company’s website.
SADAFCO has an internal committee responsible for Governance, Compliance, Board Affairs and Management of General shareholders Assemblies. This internal committee comprising of representatives from Legal, Finance, Investor Relations Departments and Executive Management.