The Health & Nutrition needs of consumers are fundamental to our business principles. We strive to enhance health & well-being in society. This topic involves the process of identifying and managing products and ingredients related to nutritional and health concerns among consumers and undertaking initiatives to develop a healthier product portfolio.
All three SADAFCO factories and our sales depot in Riyadh, are certified with ISO22000:2018 (for Food Safety), ISO14001:2015 (for Environment) and ISO 45000:2018 (for Occupational Health & Safety). All four factories (including JCW) are also formally Halal certified, Dammam site is a certified Organic tomato paste producer.
The health programs have begun to pick up again, with the purpose that staff live healthy and maintain good health.
Communication & Connectivity: We ended the year with opening a new chapter titled ‘Back to Normalcy’. After two years of challenges to keep our staff connected, it ended positively. Many efforts were employed to make sure staff is involved, connected, and engaged. Our employees have proven that our nature makes it impossible for us to be normally productive without being socially connected.
– KSA: SAR 5 million in cash, SAR 5 million worth of products (at sales value)
– Jordan: SAR 500,000 worth of products (at sales value)
– Bahrain: SAR 500,000 in cash, SAR 500,000 worth of products (at sales value)
– Kuwait: SAR 1 million worth of products (at sales value) Sponsoring & Participation in Events
– Silver sponsor at the national junior show jumping competition aimed at supporting healthy
lifestyles and sports activities
– Participated in the virtual Tamkeen career fair organized by the Ministry of Human Resources and